In order to ensure that all of our members experience a safe and enjoyable workout environment, we have established the following policies and guidelines. Please read and observe these guidelines. We may amend or add to these policies at any time. Thank you for your cooperation.
- All members and guests of our New York City clubs will be required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine to be able to gain access to our clubs. For further information, please click here to see the Key to NYC Executive Order: https://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/228-001/emergency-executive-order-228
- Please do not come to the gym if your temperature is 100.4° or higher and/or if you are experiencing any flu-like and/or any COVID-19 symptoms or currently advised to quarantine.
- Please try to maintain 6-feet distance from others as often as possible.
- Present your key tag to the Welcome Team for scanning each time you enter and exit the club. This improves security by distinguishing members from nonmembers. Key tags may not be loaned to another person. Allowing someone else to use your key tag will result in immediate termination of your membership.
- Members might be denied access to the club due to being past due on their monthly payments.
- We welcome guests at all our clubs. There may be a fee depending on the type of guest pass being used. This varies club-to-club and region-to-region. All first time and returning visitors are required to register with the club and will need to show a photo ID each visit.
- Please be advised that based on your membership type and the day and time you enter a club, you may be charged an additional usage fee. The amount of these usage fees may vary by club. Please contact the club you plan to visit for their exact usage fee rates.
- Any individual 14 years or older may join the club but a parent or guardian must sign the membership agreement for individuals under 18 years old.
- You should consult with your physician or have a physical examination before using any fitness equipment or program.
- Let others work in when you are between sets or finished with the equipment. Please do not spend excessive time at one piece of equipment, which may disrupt other members’ routine.
- Please re-rack your weights and return equipment to their appropriate place after use.
- Do not drop weights.
- Wipe down your equipment before and after your work out. Do not leave any sweat, saliva, or bodily fluids, on any equipment.
- When gym is busy, do not “reserve” machines by leaving personal items on them.
- Wear appropriate footwear (No open-toed shoes or bare feet).
- Store your personal belongings in a locker while you work out. Bringing coats and bags to the gym floor is not permitted. Storing personal items overnight at daily lockers is not permitted and club is not responsible for the items left in the lockers.
- If you want to leave your workout gear with us overnight, you can rent an overnight locker on a month-to-month basis. Anything left inside a locker after the rental has expired will be donated or discarded. Club is not responsible for anything left in the locker.
- Do not store valuable items in your daily or rental locker, our club is not responsible for stolen or missing items from the lockers nor the gym floor.
- Wear appropriate clothing while working out and using the steam room or sauna. Shoes are not permitted in the steam room or sauna.
- Please check Sauna-Steam and Pool (if applicable) policies at respective areas.
- Do not throw paper towel or feminine products in the toilets.
- Stay generally covered up in the locker room.
- Talking over the cell phone in the cardiovascular and strength training areas, the group exercise studios, and the locker rooms is prohibited. You are welcome to talk on your cell phone in our entrance and lobby areas.
- No photography or cameras of any kind are permitted in any locker room, rest room or other changing rooms. Personal photography is allowed in public areas of the club only. If you are going to take a picture or video of any other member or an employee, you must get a consent from them. Professional cameras and professional photo shooting are not allowed without an advance approval from the Marketing Department. Please reach out to Club Manager to inquire.
- All members are required to register for a class prior to attending. Members must be present in the class prior to it starting and are prohibited from entering the class five minutes after it starts. Members without reservations may attend classes only if there is available space in the class after all reserved members have been accommodated. Two minutes before the class begins, any unclaimed class spaces will be given to the people who are on the wait list. Class capacities will not be exceeded based on limits the club may set at its discretion. Please cancel your reservation
at least one hour prior to the start of the class if you have reserved but are unable to attend. The Instructor or the Club Management have the right to turn away or ask any member to leave a class if they deem it necessary. Let your instructor know if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant.
- Bringing any kind of weapons to the clubs or drug usage are strictly prohibited within the premises.
- We expect proper and respectful conduct toward our members, guests, employees at our clubs at all times. We do not permit disrespectful and/or unlawful conduct.
- Sleeping or engaging in any sexual conduct in our locker rooms are strictly prohibited.
- Members shall not use any Club’s facilities, services, or equipment in a way as to endanger the health or safety of themselves or others. All equipment must be used in accordance with the way the manufacturer intended them to be used. Use of equipment should be confined to the physical space in which it is intended to be used.
- At our discretion, your membership may be revoked at any time and for any reason, including if in the reasonable judgment of a Club, you have acted in a manner contrary to the best interests or safety of a Club employee or member. Each Club reserves the right to require a member to leave for the day if, the Club believes such member poses a health or safety risk or is disturbing, or appears likely to disturb, other members or Club personnel.
- Please check your membership agreement for additional membership policies.
These are in addition to your membership policies. Thank you for your cooperation.